Sony has just released a new Sony a7sIII firmware update v2.01 fixing a few strange issues with Picture Profiles and other little annoyances.
And while it may not add any fancy new features such as firmware update v2.0, which added the long-awaited S-Cinetone profile to the Sony a7s III, nevertheless this update is necessary.
You can see the details on the latest firmware v.2.01 below and also head over to Sony to download it.
Not long ago, Sony also released the Sony FX3 camera, which shares the guts and functionality with the a7s III, but also adds on board pro audio recording via the handle.
Sony a7sIII Firmware update v2.01 Details:
- Fixes the following issues:
- where a Picture Profile may be applied even though PP is set to Off
- where an error message may appear while shooting at a high shutter speed
- where a file saved in the memory card may not be loaded by the Save/Load Settings
- Improves the operational stability of the camera when using the Imaging Edge Desktop (Remote) or Imaging Edge Mobile apps
- Improves the overall stability of the camera
You can download firmware v2.01 from Sony’s website here.