SmallHD adds a new and affordable, compact Cine 13 4K High-Bright production monitor to their 4K monitor line-up.
The new Cine 13 is SmallHD’s most compact, bright, and pixel-dense 4K production monitor yet. The production monitor features a 13-inch display with 1500nits of brightness and 3840 x 2160 resolution, that is ready to go to work on any 4K production.
Compact 4K Production Monitor with 100% Rec.709 Support
In addition, the new Cine 13 sports a slim profile design, allowing this field monitor to be adapted and rigged to almost any production scenario.
The little brother to the CINE 24 monitor, offers brilliant daylight visibility and full 4K clarity. Moreover, this compact monitor is built for those on-set creatives who require critical focusing capability and a large display.
The 13-inch diagonal display comes with 338ppi and also offers 100% Rec.709 support, while weighing around 6.8 lbs (or 3 kgs).
In addition, SmallHD is known for their amazing PageOS 4 software platform, which is of course featured in the new Cine 13. The OS gives users access to 4K HDR waveform and various scopes to ensure their image is up to spec in terms of exposure and color.
The I/O is also quite impressive with 4 x 12G compliant SDI inputs and outputs, as well as 4K/60p HDMI 2.0. SmallHD also say a HDMI 2.0 output is also planned for the near future.
SmallHD CINE 13 Quick Highlights/Features
- PageOS 4 software platform
- 4K HDR waveform and scopes
- Dual & Quad-View
- Color Pipe colour rendering
- Monitor Calibration Wizard
- Small4K Video Processing Architecture
- Inputs: 4x 12G-SDI , 1x HDMI 2.0
- Outputs: 4x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0* (*coming soon)
- Unibody Smart Chassis
- Arca Slide-On Rail for battery and accessory mounting
- 2x 2-pin accessory power outputs
- Lower mounting rail included for ultimate flexibility
- Various Power Options
- 1 x 4-pin XLR
- Hot-swappable dual inputs
- Dual-GM/VM Battery Plate (sold separately)
CINE 13″ Technical Specifications:
- Display Size: 13″
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 / 338ppi / IPS LCD
- Brightness: 1500 nits
- Contrast Ratio: 1300:1
- Gamut: 100% Rec.709
- Color Depth: 10-bit (8+2)
- Backlight Type: Edgelit
- DCI-P3 Color: 100% REC.709
- Input Signal:
- 4 x 12G-SDI
- HDMI Input Types:
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 (4K/60p)
- Output Signal:
- 12G-SDI Output x 4
- HDMI Output Types: Coming Soon
- Audio Output Types:
- 1 x 3.5mm 3-pin Stereo Headphone Jack (coming soon)
- Data I/O:
- Connector Type: 1 x SD Card Slot, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 1 x RJ45 GPI
- Power Input:
- 1x XLR 4-pin 12 – 34VDC IN (210W max, 12V-34V, 18A max)
- Power Output:
- 2 x 2pin (12V / 2A combined) 1x USB (2.4A) (Front) 1x USB (1.5A) (Front) 1x USB-C (5V / 1.5A)
- Battery Plate Included: No
- Battery Types: 1 x Dual-GM/VM Battery Plate (14/26V) (sold as accessory)
- Item Weight (oz): 108.8
Price and Availability
The new Cine 13 production 4K monitor from SmallHD is available to pre-order for $4,699 USD, and will be shipping in late July.