Sigma fp 120fps slow motion with upcoming firmware update coming soon this Summer.
The firmware will enable CinemaDNG Raw 120fps slow-motion in Full HD on the Sigma fp camera. In addition, the firmware will improve and add functions including CinemaDNG playback and a new cinemagraph feature.
Also, it will enable users to record video with the Director’s Viewfinder.
Firmware v2.00 Details:
- CinemaDNG Raw Slow-Motion
- Sigma fp 120fps in 1080 FullHD (8 bit)
- Cinemagraph functionality
- Still image shooting during live view and movie shooting in Cine mode
- HDR shooting
- Director’s Viewfinder recording function
- Support for SDK (Software Development Kit)
Sigma also released details on the development of firmware v1.02, which corrects card errors when using certain SD cards, and introduces added lens aberration correction processing.
In addition, Sigma also announced a PL adapter, which will enhance the Director’s Viewfinder function.
Sigma fp Features
- Pocket-sized full-frame mirrorless camera
- 24.6MP Full-Frame BSI CMOS Sensor
- 4K UHD video up to 30fps
- Full HD up to 120fps slow motion
- in CinemaDNG (upcoming firmware update)
- 12bit CinemaDNG recording
- ISO range 100-25,600
- “Director’s Viewfinder” function
- Lightweight, 370g (without battery and card)
- Pre-order Sigma fp: Now $1799 at B&H
And finally, Firmware v1.02 is scheduled to be released on 18th March 2020.