Sigma has announced new Black Friday deals and savings various photo and cine lenses from November 15 to December 7, 2020.
In addition, SIGMA US is also offering a 0% financing deals on Cine lenses until end of 2020, as well as discounts on purchases of multiple Cine lenses.
Black Friday 2020 deals include Instant Savings on both the popular Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Art and the mirrorless exclusive Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount and Leica L mount.
Black Friday 2020 Deals on Sigma Lenses
In addition, SIGMA’s most popular Art prime lenses the 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art, 50mm f1.4 DG HSM Art and Sigma 85mm f1.4 DG Art (DSLR version) are also on sale for a limited time, making some of the most desirable lenses in the SIGMA Art line.
These deals apply to pricing at authorised dealers across the US. In this post, you will see affiliate links these deals at B&H and Amazon. This means that I make a small commission on qualified purchases, however this is of course at no extra cost to you.
Black Friday Instant Savings on Sigma Lenses
- $40 Off Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 DG DN Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $240 Off 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- Save $120 Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 DC Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $100 Off Sigma 24-105mm f4 DG OS HSM Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- Get $200 Off on Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HSM Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $150 Off – Sigma 50mm f1.4 DG HSM Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $150 Off – Sigma 85mm f1.4 DG HSM Art – B&H Photo/Amazon
- Save $160 on Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 DG OS HSM Sports – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $50 Off – Sigma 16mm f1.4 DC DN Contemporary – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $50 Off – 30mm f1.4 DC DN Contemporary – B&H Photo/Amazon
- Save $100 on Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN Contemporary – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $50 Off – Sigma 56mm f1.4 DC DN Contemporary – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $100 Off – Sigma MC-11 (EF to E) Lens Adapter – B&H Photo/Amazon
- $100 Off – Sigma MC- 21 (EF to L mount) Lens Converter – B&H Photo/Amazon
In addition, expect more deals and promotional pricing on other Sigma gear including the SIGMA fp full-frame mirrorless camera, the all-in-one Sigma 18-300mm DC Macro OS HSM zoom, and the Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro.
SIGMA Cine Lens Black Friday Deals
Filmmakers, cinematographers, and video creators can also take advantage of SIGMA’s Zero Percent Financing deals on Sigma Cine lenses.
Until the end of 2020, authorized SIGMA Cine dealers are offering the following financing options and terms (subject to approval):
- 0% for 1 year or 12 Months
- 2.49% for 2 Years or 24 months
- 3.9% for 3 years or 36 months
- Promotion ends December 31, 2020.
Savings on Custom Sigma Cine Lens Kits
In addition, Sigma is also offering the option to “Build your own” lens kit by picking specific lenses and get discounts up to 15% off.
- 5% OFF when you buy 3 or 4 Cine primes
- 7% OFF when you buy 5 to 7 Sigma Cine primes
- Get 10% OFF when you buy 8 or 9 Cine primes
- 15% OFF on a set of 10 Sigma Cine primes
For more info head over to sigmaphoto.com/black-friday for all SIGMA Black Friday Instant Savings. Also check out sigmaphoto.com/zero-percent-financing for more about 0% Financing on SIGMA Cine lenses.