Rotolight announce the Titan X1, an professional RGBWW 1×1 LED panel with some seriously advanced lighting technology.
The award-winning UK pro lights maker has unveiled the little sister LED panel to their industry popular Titan X2. And just like the larger X2, their new Titan X1 packs “…best-in-class power alongside an innovative feature-set”, which makes it ideal for location work as well as studio use.
SmartSoft Diffusion Technology
One of the main advanced features in the X1 is the SmartSoft electronic diffusion technology, which allows users to control focus and spread without the need for gels.
SmartSoft, brings advanced lighting control to a new level. In essence, it allows gaffers, cinematographers, and lighting techs to electronically adjust Titan X1’s diffusion, focus and spread from the X1’s interface.
Similar to how traditional 216 diffusion would work if it were on an adjustable dial, SmartSoft provides the flexibility of both a beautiful soft output and a harder light source all-in-one.
Rotolight Titan X1 Quick Features
- Super versatile 1×1 LED panel
- Variable Temperature Adjustment: 2,800 to 10,000 Kelvin
- Industry-leading RGBWW technology with 16.7million colours
- TLCI 98 / CRI 95
- 0 to 100% continuous dimming
- Electronically adjust diffusion, focus and spread with SmartSoft
- Touchscreen display with quick-start icons and 50 user presets
- High-speed Sync RGB flash with zero recycle time for photography
- Built-in CineSFX effects:
- including Fire, Lightning, TV, Chase, Paparazzi, and more
- 1400+ built-in color gels
- Expected LED life: Rated for 50,000 hours
- Built-in Bluetooth, wireless DMX and Lumen radio CRMX
- Various mounting options:
- Swan-neck, Pole yoke, manual yoke
- Pre-order Promo: $2,999 USD at B&H
- This special launch price includes a $1,000 discount (ends 31st December)
Fast and Intuitive Touchscreen
Being a professional LED panel catering to the industry needs, the Titan X1 comes with a really intuitive, fast, and responsive touchscreen display. This can save you a lot of time on set. Additionally, the X1 also offers quick-start icons, and also 50 user customisable presets. The full color touchscreen display allows users to preview the X1’s extensive filter library.
Furthermore, Titan X1 is not just for cinematographers, but it provides even more flexibility with the world’s first High Speed Sync RGB flash (up to 1/8000th), delivering a powerful output and zero recycle time for high-end flash units. This is a feature that undoubtedly, photographers would love.
Pentachromic Colour Engine & a Ton of Gels
With professional LED lights, come great expectations, and when it comes to truthful colour rendition the Titan X1 excels. Packing Rotolight’s specially engineered RGBWW Pentachromic Colour Engine, the Titan X1 can render beautiful and accurate skin tones and vivid colour saturation.
Moreover, the Titan X1 also offers a wide CCT spectrum with 2,800 to 10,000K light temperature adjustment. Users also have access to a huge library of over 1400 industry standard filters.
Rotolight has also included their award-winning CineSFX™ suite of customizable effects including Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi, Chase and more.
Pricing and Availability
The Rotolight Titan X1 is now available for pre-order directly from Rotolight.com, or alternatively from authorised dealers such as B&H Photo.
The X1 is priced at $3,999 USD/£2,799 ex VAT, however Rotolight are offering special launch pricing with some hefty discounts. See details below.
For a limited time, until 31st December, you can save $1,000 (or £600, 650 Euro) on the retail price of the Titan X1. The Titan X1 is scheduled to ship later in November.
For more technical specifications and details head over to Rotolight’s website here.