RODE Microphones has just introduced the RODE NT-USB Mini microphone. The mic sports a new sleek and compact design, while offering studio-quality recording direct to a computer or tablet.
Designed to produce crystal-clear, professional sound in an easy-all-in-one package, the NT-USB Mini is targeting a wide range of users. And such users include gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and many more.
RODE NT-USB Mini Features
- High-quality condenser capsule – delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern – optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise, focusing on the subject in front of it.
- Smooth frequency response – sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand – sturdy base mitigates knocks and bumps, easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Class-compliant USB output works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Sleek and compact – steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact design.
Studio-Quality Audio on a Budget!
The RODE NT-USB Mini is able to produce great quality audio thanks to a high-quality condenser capsule with RF shielding and excellent capsule isolation. This allows the NT-USB Mini to deliver pro audio quality in various situations ranging from recording vocals and instruments, podcasting and voice-overs, to gaming and live streaming.
This mic also features an in-built pop filter, which reduces plosives. In addition, the NT-USB Mini’s pickup pattern has been optimised to reduce extraneous noise like room reverberation, air conditioning, and traffic noise.
The NT-USB Mini is super easy to use. Also, thanks to its USB output for direct recording to a computer or tablet, it eliminates the need for any drivers or software. Also, the mic is powered via the table or computer it is connected too.
The RODE NT-USB Mini works with any recording software or streaming app. Furthermore, it features studio-quality 24-bit, 48KHz A/D conversion ensuring extremely low distortion. Also, it provides a very high dynamic range, delivering incredible audio every time.
Studio-Grade Headphone Amp and Zero Latency Monitoring
The NT-USB Mini features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output. Its design includes precision volume control, which allows users to easily monitor your audio.
Also, the mic also features a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when tracking vocals or recording instruments.
In addition, do check out this very useful video below from RODE, explaining the features and highlights:
Moreover, RODE Microphones NT-USB Mini is now available to purchase from authorised dealers such as B&H for $99.
And, for more specs and full details check out RODE’s website here.