Litepanels is offering a £450 discount on their Gemini 2×1 soft LED panel, while OSEE is doing a huge 30% OFF on a popular 15″ field monitor.
It is worth noting that the Litepanels Gemini 2×1 deal is exclusive for UK only, while (as far as I can see) the OSEE deal is worldwide and available directly from their website. More info and links in the paragraphs below.
UK Exclusive Deal on GEMINI 2×1 LED
A few quite notes – both promotions are unrelated, I just combined them into one post to save you time. As far as I know, the companies have nothing to do with each other.
In addition, I also want to point out the fact that I am NOT getting paid to promote these deals. I just saw it in my email and on Facebook (the OSEE deal) and figured there may be some of you out there, who can save some money on this awesome production kit.
However, this post (as with all other posts on this website) may contain affiliate links to B&H or Amazon, which are unrelated to this deal. As many of you know, affiliate links may earn affiliates like myself a small commission on qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
What is a Gemini 2×1?
The Gemini 2×1 is a versatile, rugged, and production-class RGBWW soft panel led aimed at cinematographers working in commercials, music videos, and narrative work. It’s in the same class of LED fixture as the ARRI Skypanel S60, KinoFlo Celeb 200 and more recently the Aputure Nova P300c (even though the Aputure is smaller in output area).
The Litepanels Gemini 2×1 is currently priced at £2,975 + VAT in the UK, so £450 off (roughly 15% off) is a good chunk of change. In order to get the £450 discount voucher, you’d have to order the LED light through one of the five participating authorised dealers in the UK listed below in terms and conditions.
Litepanels Gemini 2×1 LED Quick Specs
- Front area dimension: 23.75-inches x 11-inches
- 93º Beam angle, 156º Field angle
- Light Output (Lux at 10ft/3m):
- 1079 (Daylight), 906 (Tungsten)
- Colour temperature range 2,700-10,000K
- Outstanding colour accuracy, CRI: 99, TLCI: 99
- Wired or wireless DMX & Bluetooth remote control options
- Multi-voltage 100 – 240VAC; DC Input 13-28VDC
- Weight: 22.27lbs (10.1kg)
- For those in the US/CAN you can find the Gemini 2×1 on B&H here.
Get a £450 Off Exclusive Voucher Discount on Gemini 2×1 T&Cs:
- Valid in the UK only, and only to the nominated Litepanels partners.
- those include: ProAV, Flashlight, CVP, Top-Teks and Visual Impact
- The promotion is a standalone offer and cannot be combined with any other offer, prior or subsequent purchases.
- Limited to one voucher code per person and/or organisation.
- The promotion may be modified or terminated by Vitec Production Solutions at any time with or without notice
- The voucher code is valid until 31st October 2020
- The voucher code is valid for the purchase of Litepanels Gemini 2×1 Soft RBGWW LED Panel only
- The voucher code is valid while stocks last
- The voucher code cannot be redeemed through online purchases.
- One voucher code will be supplied which can be applied to the purchase of up to 5 Gemini 2×1 Soft RBGWW LED Panels.
- The decision to approve or decline a voucher code at the sole discretion of Vitec Production Solutions.
- All Vitec Production Solutions trading terms and conditions apply.
OSEE Production Monitor October Sale – 30% OFF
OSEE is running a 30% OFF promotion on their LCM156-A 15.6” 10bit Production Monitor sold direct.
The OSEE LCM156-A monitor kit is normally priced at $1,099 USD, but with this deal you get $329 OFF for a final price of $769 USD, which is steal considering this is a quality 10bit 1920 x 1080 production monitor with SDI and Rec.709 and P3 coverage.
The OSEE LCM156 can be used a directors/DoP/video village monitor on set, or in your budget colour-grading suite as a entry-level reference 1080p monitor. (A caveat: OSEE does make higher end monitors, and there are other more capable 1080p reference monitors, but they usually cost over 2 grand and above, so the OSEE LCM156-A is a steal considering this deal.)
How to get the OSEE Field Monitor deal:
- Use discount code: OCT30%LCM156AOS to get the deal at oseedirect.com
- The OSEE LCM156-A Monitor Kit includes:
- LCM156-A Monitor
- AB/V-mount Battery Plate
- Carrying Bag
- C-stand Adapter
- Cheese Plate
- Desktop Feet
- Power Cord
- Deal runs from October 19th to November 19th, 2020.
OSEE LCM156-A Quick Features and Specifications
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution / 10bit panel
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Backlight: RGB LED
- Backlight Life (hours): 15,000 (min.)
- Contrast: 700:1
- Colour Depth: 1.073G
- 3D comb filter, de-interlacing and scaling
- 2 x 3G-SDI inputs / 1 x HDMI input
- 1 x 3G-SDI output
- Colour Management:
- Camera LUT: 30 SDR and 14 HDR LUTs built-in
- Supports Custom 3D LUTs – via USB store up to 6 User LUTs
- Gamut (1.8, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, BT.1886, PQ, HLG)
- Colour Temperature (D55, D61, D65, D93, DCI, User1, User2)
- Colour Space (ITU.709, EBU, SMPTE-C, Native, P3, ITU.2020)