Blackmagic Design has just released a massive, 470 page “Beginner’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 17” pdf as a free download!
Needless to say, DaVinci Resolve 17 is one of the most powerful creative suites for video professionals and enthusiasts, so having a solid, official guide from Blackmagic Design is as legit as it gets.
Free Tutorial PDF Guide for DaVinci Resolve 17
Furthermore, this mammoth step-by-step training guide covers high speed editing on the revolutionary new cut page, which is designed for fast turn around work.
In addition, in this pdf guide you will also show you the ropes on how to use the traditional Edit page for more sophisticated projects, along with DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color correction, Fusion VFX and Fairlight audio tools.
What’s covered in the Beginners Guide to Resolve 17:
- Use the cut page’s intelligent editing tools for faster editing.
- Edit multiple angles in a scene with the cut page’s revolutionary sync bin.
- Eliminate hunting for clips in bins by using the source tape on the cut page.
- Set up projects, import media, and apply metadata to speed up your work.
- Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context-sensitive trimming
- Working with titles, adding effects, and animating with keyframes
- Retime clips, add transitions, and stabilize shaky clips
- Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary colour tools
- Match shots, use colour management, create looks, and manage complex grades
- Apply Power Windows, track objects in a shot, use curves, and add ResolveFX
- Create visual effects in Fusion using node-based workflows
- Audio editing, sweetening, and mixing using Fairlight audio tools
- Deliver projects to a variety of formats such as the web and broadcast
- Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Who is this guide for?
This guide has been designed for both beginners and professionals. Beginners will find clear and concise lessons to get you up and running quickly.
If you’re a professional switching from another system, you’ll find lessons that cover everything from basic editing and trimming to working with audio, adding text, effects, and more.
You’ll also find dozens of pro tips and tricks that will help you make the switch to DaVinci Resolve!
Download the free guide to Resolve 17 from Blackmagic Design’s website here.
via Blackmagic Design