Blackmagic Design has just released Video Assist 3.2.2 update, now available as a download. In addition, the update fixes an occasional metadata sync issue when recording Blackmagic RAW, while improving other functions such as HDR colour space selection on Video Assist 12G HDR.
Furthermore, Video Assist 3.2.2 update also corrects the reddish LCD colour bias on some Video Assist 5-inch 12G HDR models.
Blackmagic Video Assist 3.2.2 Details:
- Issues Fixed where:
- metadata becomes out of sync with video frames when recording Blackmagic RAW
- reddish LCD coloration seen after upgrading to 3.2 on some Video Assist 5” 12G HDRs
- Also, HDR color space selection on HDMI inputs where source HDMI metadata is incomplete with Video Assist 12G HDR models
Minimum system requirements for macOS
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- USB 2.0 port for software updates
Minimum system requirements for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- A suitable USB 2.0 port
And finally, you should head over to Blackmagic’s support page here to download the firmware.