Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO is the newest addition to the ATEM Mini switcher lineup, adding the ability for users to record up to 5 feeds (4 independent HDMI video inputs and the 1 live program) during the stream to be edited after.
This allows users to get a clean feed of all inputs and use edit software multi-cam features for later editing. ATEM Mini Pro ISO also records all audio files, media pool graphics and a DaVinci Resolve project file, so a live production can be opened and edited with a single click!
Learn more about the latest Blackmagic ATEM Bridge Converter – that allows you to stream from your ATEM Mini Pro to anywhere on the Web!
Record All Inputs Individually (ISO) of Your Live Stream to Edit Later!
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect ATEM Mini and customers can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images.
Furthermore, the new ATEM Mini Pro ISO model adds recording of up to 5 separate H.264 video streams in real time. That’s a clean feed of all inputs and plus the live program. A DaVinci Resolve project file is also saved so customers can open their live production to adjust edits, change shots, remix audio and adds colour correction.
Edit Later with Metadata and Synced Timecode
The ATEM Mini Pro ISO model lets customers edit their live event because it can record 5 video streams, including clean feeds of all inputs and the program recording, all at the same time.
Media pool images used are also saved with the video files. The video files include metadata tags such as synced timecode and camera numbers. Imagine re-editing their show with new colour grades, effects and graphics. Even the audio sources are all recorded so customers can professionally remix their audio.
Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO Features
- Features miniaturized control panel based design.
- Recording each input as a separate ISO file.
- Saves DaVinci Resolve project file for 1 click editing of live production.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Multi-view allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
Pricing and Availability
Finally, the new Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO is priced at $895 USD, excluding local duties and taxes, and can be ordered from authorised dealers worldwide today.
You can watch the full Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO presentation below:
For more info on the latest Blackmagic Design ATEM mini switchers head over to their website here.