Blackmagic Design releases the latest 17.2.2 update for DaVinci Resolve with decoding and playback support for Blackmagic RAW 2.1 clips.
In addition, this update also adds better Bluetooth connectivity for DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor.
Also, creatives will be able to more reliably connect when they first link to DaVinci Resolve as well as after computer sleep cycles.
Configure Your Youtube Account with Resolve
Furthermore, Resolve 17.2.2 update also brings improved YouTube credential recognition, so when you enter your YouTube credentials in the preferences section, they will be recognized every time you export directly to Youtube. This enables you to deliver finished work to your channels more quickly without having to re-enter your details every time.
Other improvements in the latest update relate to colour mapping. This will give colourists a more accurate representation of source clip highlights in colour managed workflows.
Improved Colour Managed Workflows
This update also supports smoother, more responsive playback when scrubbing or dragging the playhead across clips when viewing footage in the source viewer on the edit or cut pages.
Check out the details of all new improvements in the latest update below.
New Features in Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.1
- Improved Speed Editor Bluetooth support
- Fixed the following bugs/issues:
- addressed an issue with configuring YouTube accounts with Resolve
- clipped tone mapping of input data in color managed workflows
- missing iXML data when exporting audio AAFs
- clamping of extended range data in video range scopes
- intermittent source viewer lag when switching from timeline
- where disarming a Fairlight track would cause a hang
- zoom blur showing repetitive patterns in playback
- dropped frames rendering some clips to slow network disks
- fixed a bug with incorrect channel mapping for 5.1 AAC renders
- addressed a problem with 3:2 pull down clips being tagged as progressive.
- with decoding some 24-bit linear PCM audio files.
- fixed incorrect field dominance for scene cut clips and sub clips.
- General performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2 is available to download for free from the support pages of BMD.
via Blackmagic Design