Blackmagic Design has just released DaVinci Resolve 17 Beta 2 featuring a number of improvements and bug fixes. In addition, the latest update comes with a more reliable installation from network drives on Windows systems and better loading with black grades on non-English local systems. Furthermore, the update features a more accurate color picker behavior for color warper in highlight mode.
Also, Fusion gets some big improvements relating to optical flow tracking, pasting nodes when in dual screen layouts, corner positioning, rendering shapes and temporal noise reduction on clips with multiple Fusion outputs.
This update also includes more than 50 general performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve 17.0 Public Beta 2 – New Improvements
Addressed and fixed the following issues:
- with installing from a network drive on Windows systems
- Black grades when loading projects on non-English locale systems
- Color picker behavior for color warper in highlight mode
- Interlaced clips showing watermark for basic interlace detection
- Fixed issues with AAF exports to ProTools
- Motion Trails Resolve FX
- Move action on the cut page
- FlexBus channel mapping
- Timecode entry for custom frame rate timelines
- Tracking backwards when using optical flow in Fusion
- Pasting nodes in the Fusion page with dual screen layouts
- Where using Fusion corner pinning would sometimes cause a crash
- Where rendering a shape with zero size would cause a crash in the Fusion page
- When applying temporal noise reduction on clips with multiple Fusion outputs
- More than 50 general performance and stability improvements
Explore the latest features in DaVinci Resolve 17 in our post here.
[via Blackmagic Design]