Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 16.2.5 update is out with support for importing projects from the new ATEM Mini Pro ISO into DaVinci Resolve.
Support for ATEM Mini Pro ISO Video Switcher
Furthermore, users can now cut and create live programs with your ATEM switcher and then edit them later with Resolve.
Moreover, the imported project will automatically re-link to the ISO recordings from each ATEM Mini Pro ISO HMDI input. This way, your timeline contains all of the edits made during the live program.
In addition, DaVinci Resolve 16.2.5 update also comes with a few improvements. These include listing of numbered still frames in the media pool in addition to fixing offline frame issues for some H.264 clips on Windows. Last, but not least, 16.2.5 update makes re-linking AAF clips in different folders more reliable.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2.5
- Support for importing ATEM Mini Pro ISO projects in DaVinci Resolve.
- Improved listing of numbered still frames in the media pool.
- Fixed the following issue(s):
- flashing offline frame issues for some H.264 clips on Windows.
- issue with relinking AAF clips in different folders.
- with syncing playhead in the sync bin and timeline.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
In case you missed it, catch up with the full ATEM Mini Pro ISO presentation with CEO Grant Petty below.
The new DaVinci Resolve 16.2.5 update is available now to download from Blackmagic Design’s website here.