Blackmagic Design just released Camera 7.2 Update for URSA Mini Pro 12K adding support for the URSA Mini SSD Recorder.
This update allows the camera to record onto super-fast NVMe or SATA SSDs, as well as adds extended video color science and better de-mosaic.
Download Camera Update v7.2 for Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K
Furthermore, Blackmagic Camera v7.2 update brings improved recording enhancements for constant quality as well as 4K constant bitrate recording. Another big features in the latest update is improved de-mosaic for finer detail, improved anamorophic support, better focus assist readout, and improved lens support for Canon CN-E and Fujinon Cabrio lenses.
Blackmagic Camera Update v7.2 – What’s New
New Features and Improvements for URSA Mini Pro 12K
- Support for URSA Mini Recorder for recording onto SSD
- Improved Gen 5 Video and Extended Video.
- Better constant quality quantization and constant bitrate 4K formats
- Improves de-mosaic for fine detail.
- Adds support for autofocus for EF lenses.
- Improves anamorphic support.
- Better focus assist readout.
- Adds improved Canon CN-E lens and Cabrio zoom lens support.
- Better battery percentage readout.
- Improves USB-C and UHS-II SD recording.
- Fixed Canon CN-E cine primes record bug.
- Fixes 100% zebras bug.
- General performance improvements.
Blackmagic URSA Mini Recorder
- Support for U.2 NVMe 7mm and 9.5mm SSDs.
Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder (and Studio Viewfinder)
- Improved Gen 5 color science support.
This update is also bundled with Blackmagic RAW Player 2.0 Beta 4, which features all the latest Gen 5 Video and Extended Video color improvements to match what’s in in camera and in DaVinci Resolve 17 Beta.
Head over to Blackmagic Design’s support pages here to download the update.