Due to a bug with the highlights in the previous Camera Update 6.9.3, Blackmagic Design had to temporarily pull the update. Now, Blackmagic Design has released a remedial Camera 6.9.4 Update with a fix. The firmware contains the same new features for the original URSA Mini Pro 4.6K as the 6.9.3 update.
In case you missed what those are here is what you get from Blackmagic Design.
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K (G1) New Features
- Updated this release to fix highlights issue.
- Added the following new features/functionality:
- International language support.
- slider and 1/3rd stop increments when adjusting ISO.
- common off-speed frame rate options above slider.
- ability to embed custom LUTs in Blackmagic RAW clips.
- sidetone level adjustment.
- improved ballistics and scaling of audio meters.
- choice of -18 or -20dB reference levels for audio meters.
- ability to remap the HFR button.
- can now disable function and HFR buttons.
- ability to remap VTR and Ret buttons on B4 lenses.
- quick media switching from the heads up display.
- support for HDR metadata in SDI output.
- ‘LUT’ icon to status text overlays.
- ‘PRE’ icon to status text overlays for preset timecode.
- 2:1, 1:1 and 4:5 monitoring frame guides.
- customizable frame guides.
- ability to lock timecode to SDI Input.
- Retain jam synced timecode after power cycle.
- Improvements and bug fixes:
- jam sync timecode accuracy after playback.
- stability when using external or program reference.
- compatibility for embedded audio on SDI outputs.
- accuracy of status text on SDI outputs.
- ND filter status text.
- auto exposure speed and performance.
- media formatting user interface.
No new features in 6.9.4 for other camera models.
New Features in Blackmagic RAW 1.7
- Added support for Panasonic EVA1 Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Added support for Canon EOS C300 Mark II Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Blackmagic RAW Adobe Premiere Pro plugin general performance and stability improvements.
Head over to Blackmagic Design’s support page here to download Camera 6.9.4 update.