Atomos just released firmware v10.55 update for their Ninja V HDR monitor/recorder. The update enhances ISO metadata support for Sony a7sIII and Sigma fp in FCP X.
Do note that Sony a7s III users must update their cameras to firmware v1.02, and Sigma fp users to firmware v2.02.
Other improvements include support for N-Log monitoring pipeline for Native/LUT monitor modes, as well as N-Log RAW Loop-out on HDMI.
What’s new in AtomOS v10.55 Update for Ninja V:
- New Features/Added support for:
- ISO metadata reported by FCP X 10.4.9 from Sony a7S III and Sigma fp
- N-Log monitoring pipeline for Native/LUT monitor modes
- with Nikon RAW function added.
- N-Log RAW Loop-out on HDMI.
- Enabled Loop-out of V-Log RAW in Playback mode for Panasonic LUMIX S5
Download AtomOS v10.55
You can download firmware update v10.55 from this link here, in case it isn’t showing up yet on the Atomos website.
For more info head over to Atomos’ support pages here.