The Atomos Ninja V will be able to record 12bit 4K/30p ProRes RAW via HDMI from the newly announced full-frame Sigma fp L mirrorless camera.
Just yesterday, Sigma announced their new, full-frame Sigma fp L model with a new 61 megapixel CMOS sensor. New features include Crop Zoom, new color modes, as well as a dedicated electronic viewfinder EVF-11.
Learn more about the Sigma fp L in our previous post here.
In addition, the Atomos Ninja V features a bright 5+ inch 10-bit HDR touch screen monitor with 1000nits of output. This makes it easily viewed in sunny exteriors, making your on-set life a lot easier.
Furthermore, the monitor/recorder is also complimented by an tough aluminium body crafted for maximum durability, weighing in at just 360g.
Sigma fp L Quick Features and Specs
- 61 megapixel 35mm full-frame back-illuminated Bayer CMOS sensor
- L-mount / Super compact form-factor
- Crop Zoom and full touchscreen
- Hybrid AF – contrast and phase detect
- 4K UHD up to 30p internally in CinemaDNG or H.264
- Full HD up to 120fps slow motion *1.67x crop
- External recording via HDMI – ProRes RAW (Atomos Ninja V) and Blackmagic RAW (Video Assist recorders)
- Share, Save and Load camera settings via QR Codes
- Electronic Image Stabilization (No IBIS)
- Robust and lightweight aluminium body
- Dust and splash proof structure
- Use as a Director’s Viewfinder
- Power via USB-C while camera is on; can be used as Webcam
- Optional electronic viewfinder EVF-11 priced at $699 separately
- Pre-order: $2,499 USD at B&H Photo/Video
- Ships in April 2021